Suffering From Leg Pain: As we all are working from, constantly sitting for long hours can lead to leg and joint pain. To curb this pain here we have suggested two simple exercises that you can do easily at home to cure leg pain.
Here’s how you can do the exercises to cure leg pain:
* Place a chair against the wall.
* Stand in front of the chair, with your back facing at the seat.
* Now lift up your left leg and place it on the seat at a 90-degree angle as you stand straight. Remember that your ankle should be flat and placed at the edge of the seat.
* Place your hands on your waist and bend your knee in a squat position and push your weight forward. Hold to this position for about a min and rise again without lifting your foot from the chair.
* Place a bolster on the floor and bend your legs at the knees and sit down in front of the bolster so that your back faces it. Now, place your hips in between your ankles.
*Slowly widen the gap between your toes and extend your hands behind you and place it on the floor on each side. Now slowly bend your body and arms backward so that your back touches the bolster. Lie down on the bolster and hold the position for a minute.