If you are struggling to bring millet to your life, but you are confused how to add it in your diet here we have brought something very special for you. An apple ragi halwa. It is remarkable to say that it is still interesting that Ragi was always there in existence but came into the limelight now. It is super nutritious and has lots of health benefits.
Here we have shared an easy recipe of ragi that you can make at home to satiate your sweet tooth craving. Without wasting a time, let’s take you to the recipe of apple ragi halwa.
Here’s how you can make it:
Ingredients you need to make Apple Ragi Halwa
· 4 tbsp ragi flour (finger millet flour)
· 1 cup water or more water if needed
· 1 medium-sized apple
· 1 tbsp cow ghee
· Organic jaggery as needed
Method to make Apple Ragi Halwa
*Take an apple and wash it properly, now peel the skin of the apple. Chop it to pieces and add them to a blender and make a puree.
* In a pan stir 1 cup of water with ragi flour and cook on a low to medium flame stirring continuously until the mixture thickens and turns glossy.
*Now cover the pan and cook for 1 minute. Turn off the flame.
* Add the apple puree, ghee and jaggery to the mixture and stir it to mix well.
* Cool down the cake and serve it. You can also garnish it with nuts.