Vitamin D is also called the sunshine vitamin because our skin produces this component in response to the sunlight. It is basically a fat-soluble vitamin that belongs to the same family of compounds to which vitamins D3, D2, and D1 belong
You can also receive this vitamin from some food and supplements vitamin D performs several important functions in the human body. And it is always recommended to stand in the morning sun for about 10 minutes to get sufficient Vitamin D
A few of its amazing benefits are listed below:
- Vitamin D increases the human body’s ability to initiate a fight against diseases such as multiple sclerosis, heart disease and flu while extending support to the immune system.
- It also increases the body’s efficiency to fight inflammation.
- It is a trusted solution for warding off stress and mood regulation it can also deal with depression and anxiety.
- It supplements also improve weight loss due to their appetite suppressing effect.
- People who consume vitamin D supplements on regular basis are likely to stay safe from symptoms of heart disease
- Vitamin D can strengthen your bone and muscle health several studies revealed that vitamin D can prevent bones from getting brittle with age
- It can help you prevent type 1 as well as type 2 diabetes at the same time this vitamin can treat hypertension.
- Deficiency of vitamin D can cause some serious concerns such as aches, tiredness pains, muscle pain and stress fractures in the hip, pelvis and the legs as well.
- To diagnose deficiency of vitamin D in the human body via a simple blood test.
- Some of the best foods thinking Sir vitamin D naturally to your body includes salmon, sardines, egg yolk, milk, shrimp, cereal, and orange juice.
Everyone should always get a recommendation from experts regarding how much vitamin D is required for healthy functioning.