During the lockdown, the one thing which all have doing is eating and cooking delicacies. Everyone is cooking different delicious and yet yummy dishes. Today we are here to tell you how you can make your breakfast yummier with sabudana vada.
Sabudana vada is a common snack in South India. It takes less than 20 minutes to prepare it, and it perfectly suits the mood when monsoon takes over. You can have it in the morning breakfast, evening snack or even lunch.
Let’s know how you can make it.
1 cup – Sabudana or Sago
2 – Potato (Boiled)
1/2 cup – Grounded peanut
1 tsp – Oil
1 tsp – Cumin seed
Freshly chopped coriander
Sugar to taste
Salt to taste
How to make it:
* Take a bowl and soak some sabudana in water for at least 2 hours till it gets fluffy. Once it is soaked, drain the excess water and transfer sabudana in another bowl.
* Keep it aside for about 2-3 minutes.
* Take another bowl and add 2 boil potatoes in it.
* Meanwhile, on the other side, roast 1/2 cup groundnut in a pan.
* Now pour 1 tsp oil or butter in the same pan and heat it. Add cumin and raisin to it, saute them for few seconds and turn off the flame.
* Mix the sabudana, boiled potatoes and crushed groundnuts all together in a bowl.
* Now add salt, lemon juice and sugar in the mixture. Pour the cumin-raisin mixture in this bowl and mix them well.
* Now make small balls from the mixture and make vada.
* Deep-fry it on a medium flame till it gets crisp and golden brown. Now serve the sabudana vada with coriander and raw mango chutney.