Are you in the mood of having some nachos? We take it to a whole new level of making it more delicious and cheesy. You can have any flavored Nachos of your choice. The best part is that it just takes 10 minutes and you’re done!
Let’s get right into it:
Nachos Mozzarella Cheese – 200 Gms, Chopped Green Capsicum, Chopped Red Capsicum, Cooked Sweet Corn – 1, Cup Black Olives, Green Olives, Italian Seasoning – 2 Tsp, Chili Flakes – 1 Tsp, Pepper – 1/2 Tsp, Salt – 1/2 Tsp, Tomato Ketchup – 1 1/2 Tbsp
Steps to follow:
1. Grate the Mozzarella cheese and keep it aside.
2. To a bowl, add green capsicum, red capsicum, cooked corn, black olives, green olives, grated mozzarella cheese, Italian seasoning, chili flakes, pepper, and salt.
3. Mix everything together.
4. Now add tomato ketchup and mix again.
5. On a plate, start placing the Nacho chips and spread it evenly.
6. Add the topping generously over the nacho chips.
7. Place this plate over a pan and cover the pan.
8. On low flame, let it cook for about 15 – 20 minutes.
9. Cheesy stringy vegetable nachos are ready. Serve warm.
Let us know in the comment box below if you like this simple and quick recipe.