Some hair fall is normal when you take a bath or brush your hair you lose some of your hairs, it is very natural. But if your hair falls in such a quantity that is resulting in hair thinning then it is probably linked with some underlying cause.
In most cases, it is a nutritional deficiency. The causes may be many and you need to identify them but most commonly it is seen that people who suffer from hair fall have a biotin deficiency. Biotin is the vitamin that makes your hair healthy strong and good-looking. It is clinically proven so maintaining a good level of biotin in your body is as essential as maintaining other vitamins and minerals.
Biotin is necessary for your hair health and overall well-being. Medical specialists advised that the person suffering from her problems must take biotin in addition to other medications. So if you are suffering from her problems you must consider going for medications with Biotin substitutes.
Natural sources like eggs yolk and liver contain a lot of biotins. You need to consume these foods in rich quantities to maintain your health and prevent hair loss. Some more foods rich in biotin are Brewer’s yeast, green peas, oats, soybeans, walnuts, sunflower seeds, vulgar, and brown rice. Eating Foods and food products will help your body in maintaining a good level of biotin.
What biotin does for your body?
- Biotin is a member of vitamin B complex family also sometimes known as vitamin H or vitamin B7.
- This is soluble in water which means if the body has a high level of vitamin H at a certain time through urine.
- This vitamin is produced in the intestine with the help of bacteria in the intestine.
- Biotin also helps in making DNA RNA and nucleic acids. Growth and replication of cells depend on biotin.
On one hand, Biotin helps in maintaining good hair health, and on the other hand, it is important for several bodily functions.
Symptoms of biotin deficiency:
People with a biotin deficiency may show drier or scaly scalp, a loss of appetite, and hair problems, Nausea, dermatitis, anorexia, and anemia are also closely related to Biotin deficiency.
Daily requirements of biotin:
- A healthy person and pregnant women must 30 micrograms a day Biotin.
- Breastfeeding mothers need about 35 micrograms a day of biotin.
- Using a biotin and rich shampoo may also help in improving your hair health.