Baked Chicken Burgers is a healthy dish that you can make easily at home in jiffy. Delicious chicken patty with some spicy jalapenos with a twist of cheese slice and mustard sauce. So, without waisting much time lets take you directly to the recipe. Here’s how you can make baked chicken burger at home.
INGREDIENTS OF BAKED CHICKEN BURGER
250 gm minced chicken
1 chopped onion
1 bunch chopped parsley
1/2 cup chopped scallions
1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
1/2 tablespoon onion paste
4 tablespoon tomato puree
salt as required
black pepper as required
1 green chilli
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
1 handful lettuce leaf
2 pieces tomato
• 2 burger buns
1 tablespoon butter
1 tbsp musturd sauce
Steps To make baked chicken burger at home:
To make this dish, take a bowl and add minced chicken, onion, scallions, parsley, onion-garlic chilli, oregano and cinnamon powder. Mix them all into a paste and add tomato puree, salt and pepper to taste, green ingredients to prepare the patty mixture.
* Transfer it to a baking tray and set like a loaf. Spread a thin layer of tomato puree on top and sprinkle some cinnamon powder to it. Bake it for 30 minutes at 120°C.
* In the meanwhile, put a pan on a medium flame and heat a teaspoon of butter in it. Add chopped onions and caramelize onions in it. Take the burger buns and cut them into halves from the centre.
* Now, slice the tomato rings and lettuce leaves. Grill the jalapeno and wait till the patties are ready. When the patties are ready, take them out from the oven and switch off the flame.
* Now, put the cheese slices on top of the patties and place back in the warm oven so the cheese melts a little bit.
* Next, place the buns on the hot pan and lightly toast them and spread musturd on each sides.
*Now, serve it hot!