We always love food bought from fast-food restaurants or even fancy restaurants but what if you can bring that exact taste at home? Wouldn’t we all love a delicious meal while staying cozy at home? Follow these exact same steps and we promise you’ll fall in love.
Today we have a special recipe:
PERI-PERI SAUSAGES NOODLES:
Ingredients required: (these ingredients can’t be compromised, you can add more but not less)
Garlic, cabbage, onion and bell peppers, chicken sausages, butter, oregano seasoning, purpose flour, cold milk, ginger powder, garlic powder, noodles.
Basic prep: chop garlic, cabbage, onion, and bell peppers.
- Roast the vegetables in olive oil with some pepper and salt.
- Roast some chicken sausages in butter with pepper and salt and slice them thin. Cook noodles.
- Add some butter to a pan, add chili flakes and oregano seasoning and mix until the flavor is released to the butter.
- Add some all-purpose flour to the butter (flour thickens the milk) mixture and mix well. Add some cold milk (cold milk doesn’t form lumps) and mix everything well.
- Add some garlic powder, ginger powder, onion powder, salt, pepper and mix until the milk thickens.
- Add peri peri powder once the milk thickens and add the vegetables to the mixture. Mix well and add the noodles.
- Lastly add the sausages and mix well.
- Add more peri peri powder at the end if you like the flavor.
- You can add grated cheese if you’d like.
- And you’re done! Serve warm.
Let us know if you tried this recipe and we would be delighted to know how this tasted!