Mixed Sprouts Chaat: Amidst the coronavirus outbreak, are you craving for street chaat. Then you are at the very right place, here we have something very delicious for your craving. Try this healthy sprouts and corn chaat, loaded with proteins, Vitamin K, dietary fiber, Vitamin C, and Folate, this chaat is a complete powerhouse of nutrients. The specially mixed sprout chaat can be prepared in a few minutes with simple ingredients easily available at your home. Check out the recipe of healthy, sumptuous and chatpata bowl of taste and nutrients.
15 gms mixed sprouts, boiled
15 gms corn, boiled
1 tomato, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
1 tbsp coriander chutney
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder or paprika
to taste Salt
Handful of pomegranate seeds
Handful of coriander leaves, chopped
How to Make Mixed Sprouts Corn Chaat
- To make a mixed sprouts chaat at home, all you need to do is, soak the sprouts overnight.
- Next morning boil it in a pressure cooker for about 10-15 minutes and strain them afterward.
- Now, take a medium size bowl and add all the ingredients together.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve them.
- Your quick and healthy breakfast is ready.