Castor oil is often avoided by many people because of its thick and sticky consistency and pungent smell however if you are looking for a cheap and natural remedy with Tremendous benefits for your skin and hair problems then look no further than Castor oil.
Castor oil is an age-old remedy for skin and hair-related issues older people considered it an elixir for their beautiful skin and healthy hair. The magic of Castor oil lies in its nutrient composition it contains a significant amount of vitamin E proteins Omega 6 and antioxidants. On top of all this Castor oil has excellent antibacterial properties. Castor oil works is an effective solution for wrinkles acne and other skin problems. It is equally effective for hair fall premature graying of hair and other scalp problems.
Here is how to use Castor oil correctly for younger-looking skin:
- Most of the cosmetic products have a tendency to strip the oil away from your skin your body tries to compensate for the lost oil by producing more oil. This results in inflamed cracked or oily skin with crops of acne. The best and cheapest natural remedy for this is Castor oil.
But there is a trick in this as Castor oil is very thick you should mix it with a carrier oil before putting it on your face.
The best carrier oil for Castor oil is coconut oil almond oil olive oil
- Add one tablespoon of Castor oil and mix One tablespoon for carrier oil and mix well just apply this mixture on your face and massage gently in a circular motion. You can keep it overnight or wash it off after 30 minutes.
Castor oil nourishes the skin and restores its natural moisture. What you will see is younger-looking, acne-free glowing skin in no time.
Here is how to use castor oil correctly for hair fall and thin hairs:
- Take a glass jar or steel ball and add two parts Castor oil carrier oil like coconut or almond oil. You can add a few drops of essential oil to mask the smell mix, all ingredients well. Fill a larger bowl with hot water and put your Castor oil jar into this hot water bath make sure no water goes in. Leave it there for two to four minutes.
- Put this warm oil into an empty applicator bottle it helps an easy application. Dampen your hair if you wish it helps your hair with better absorption keep a towel on your shoulder to protect your clothes from oil
- Use the applicator to put oil on various points on your scalp, if you don’t have applicator then dip your fingers in the oil and apply it on your scalp.
- Massage your scalp with fingertips and small circular motions take your time and make sure your whole scalp is wet with oil
- Take rest of the oil and put it on your hairs by rubbing them gently between your palms put a shower cap and wrap on towel around your head.
- Keep the towel on for at least 30 minutes to three hours you can also keep it overnight if you can if your hairs don’t feel too oily or sticky you can leave it like this
- If you wash your hair then make sure to use mild shampoo or conditioner do this treatment once or twice a week for best results.