You might have tried many recipes for brownies and still, you might feel there’s one thing that’s still missing. Now you don’t have to worry, we have the perfect fudgy and chocolaty brownie recipe just for you!
Let’s get straight into it!
INGREDIENTS: (SERVINGS – 9)
8 ounces good-quality chocolate
¾ cup butter
Melted 1¼ cups sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
¾ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Chop the chocolate into chunks. Melt half, then save the other half for later.
- Mix the butter and the sugar, then beat in the eggs and vanilla for 1-2 minutes until the mixture has become fluffy and light in color.
- Whisk in the reserved melted chocolate (make sure the chocolate is not too hot or else the eggs will cook), then sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, being careful not to over mix as this will cause the brownies to be more cake-like in texture.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, then transfer the batter into a parchment paper-lined square baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on how fudgy you like your brownies, then cool completely.
- Slice, then serve with a nice cold glass of milk! Or even ice cream of your choice, to make it even chocolatier add some hot melted chocolate on top the cake and some nuts to make crunchy.