Right Way To Do Burpees: Burpees are one of the few equipment-free exercises that can be done anywhere and anytime. It also works for your entire body and gives you a great cardiovascular workout. However, burpees can be challenging if you’ve never done before. In case if you don’t know how to do burpees, we are here to give you step by step guide to do the exercise. Once you master the basics, try a variation of the exercise that will increase the intensity of your burpees.
Below we have shared the tips to do burpees, know how you can do it.
How to Do a Burpee
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, put your weight on heels and arms at your sides.
- Push back your hips, bend your knees and lower your body like you do sit ups.
- Now place your hands on the floor, and just inside your feet. Put your weights on your hands.
- Now, jump your feet back to softly land on the balls of your feet in a plank position. Make sure, your body should form a straight line from your head to heels.
- Now reach your arms over your head and jump up in the air.
- Come back to the position and immediately lower back into a squat, repeat it for 4 times.