Ragi has lots of health benefits and we have discussed those benefits earlier. It improves digestion, boosts respiratory health, increases energy levels and detoxifies the body. Ragi is also rich in dietary fibre which keeps you fuller for longer period of time by minimising appetite and promoting weight loss. Today, here we have shared an easy recipe of ragi dosa that you can have in your Breakfast.
Ingredients you need make ragi dosa:
1 cup – Ragi, soaked overnight
1/4 cup – Urad dal (black lentils), soaked
2-3 tbsp – Cooked rice 1 tsp – Methi seeds, soaked
1 cup – Water Salt as per taste
Gun powder, for topping
Coriander leaves, for topping
Methods to make ragi dosa:
* Take ragi, urad dal, methi seeds, and cooked rice in a grinder and add water and blend the ingredients.
* Transfer the batter from the grinder to a bowl. You can also add more water if required till you get a smooth, runny consistency. Leave the batter overnight to ferment.
* Take it out the next morning and add salt to it and mix well.
* Heat a pan and grease it with oil.
* Now pour the batter on the pan and spread it evenly in round shape with ladle and cook it.
* Add some ghee to it and put some gun gun powder and coriander leaves on the dosa.
* Now, let the dosa cook for two to four minutes on low flame.