Are you craving some restaurant-like food at home? Don’t worry we’ve come to give you the perfect recipe for Sesame Chicken:
Let’s get right into it!
Prep time: 60 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Number of servings: 3-4 persons
To Make Marinate Chicken:
Chicken Breast – 500 Gms
Garlic – 6 Clove Finely Chopped
Salt – 1 Tsp
Pepper – 1 Tsp
Soy Sauce – 3 Tsp
Corn Flour – 1 Tbsp
Red Chili – 1 No. Finely Chopped
Egg – 1 No.
To Make Sauce:
Tomato Ketchup – 3 Tbsp
Soy Sauce – 2 Tbsp
Vinegar – 1 Tbsp
Honey – 2 Tbsp
Brown Sugar – 2 Tbsp
Other Ingredients for the Dish:
Oil For Deep Frying, Corn Flour – 4 Tbsp, Water, Spring Onion Greens, Chopped Red Chili, Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- In a bowl, add the chicken pieces, garlic, salt, pepper, soy sauce, cornflour, red chilli, egg.
- Mix everything together.
- Marinate them for 1 hour.
- Heat some oil for deep frying, gently drop the marinated chicken pieces and fry them till they are golden brown in color.
- Keep the fried chicken pieces aside .In a bowl, add ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, honey, brown sugar, and mix everything together.
- Heat a pan and add the sauce, water and bring the sauce to a boil.
- Add the corn flour slurry to the sauce, mix well.
- Add the fried chicken pieces and mix well.
- Finally, add some spring onion greens, red chili, toasted sesame seeds and serve them hot.
If you enjoyed this recipe do let us know in the comment box!